- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
It’s only June 12th, but we’ve probably already had the best baseball brawl of the season. Don Mattingly threw a coach onto the ground. Turner Ward got shoved into a railing. Mark McGwire got heated. It was awesome.
A youth soccer game in Bulgaria got out of hand and disturbingly sad when parents started arguing, which led to a bloody brawl.
Yesterday, before the UCLA-USC football game, a huge brawl broke out, resulting in stabbings, three arrests, and injured police offers. I’ve now found visceral some proof.