- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Cowboys Showing Interest In Bears’ Free Agent Henry Melton, Who Was Caught On Tape Biting A Bar Owner
The rebranding effort in Dallas is underway. In other news, Hannibal Lecter visited AT&T Stadium today to meet with Jerry Jones over some fava beans and a nice chianti. Ready for some surveillance footage of an insane bar fight involving a 300-pound defensive tackle biting through a man’s abdomen? Of course you are.
Now from two angles! Watch her dance like a sassy lady who clearly isn’t intoxicated — while her sons gesture at the camera. The plot thickens.
First rule of fight club: Don’t talk about fight club
Second rule of fight club: You have to be able to stand up to fight