- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- MMA Fighter Allegedly Suffers What Sounds Like The Worst Injury Ever, Via Penis Gel
- Calif. High School Senior Tosses 66-Pitch Perfect Game, Celebrates With Even More Efficient Tweet
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Local Politician/Raging Homophobe Calls On Ravens To Punish Brendan Ayanbadejo For Supporting Same Sex Marriage
Ravens linebacker Brendan Ayanbadejo is a full-time NFL player, but he pulls double duty as a full-time supporter of same-sex marriage legalization. You don’t have to agree with Brendan if you don’t want to. But you also don’t need to ask the Ravens to punish him if you really don’t agree with him. Read more after the jump.