- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Bret Bielema’s Hot Wife Apparently Didn’t Know He Was Famous And Married Him For His
Large Stomach Personality
According to Arkansas’ game-day program, Jen Bielema met and assoicated with Bret with no knowledge of his job. We are skeptical, and we have a slideshow.
A redditor applied for the wide-open Wisconsin football head coaching job. Shockingly, he didn’t get it. However, his attempt produced a hilarious email exchange and brought to light an even more hilarious resume from a while back.
Crazy day of college football coach shuffling – tons of turned-out-to-be-untrue reports that Arkansas had hired a coach, then actual bombshell nes that the Razorbacks did indeed make a shocking hire (just not the one originally reported). And just as everyone was starting to come down from that, Auburn made a decision too. We break it all down after the jump.