- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bret Bielema’s Hot Wife Apparently Didn’t Know He Was Famous And Married Him For His
Large Stomach Personality
According to Arkansas’ game-day program, Jen Bielema met and assoicated with Bret with no knowledge of his job. We are skeptical, and we have a slideshow.
A redditor applied for the wide-open Wisconsin football head coaching job. Shockingly, he didn’t get it. However, his attempt produced a hilarious email exchange and brought to light an even more hilarious resume from a while back.
Crazy day of college football coach shuffling – tons of turned-out-to-be-untrue reports that Arkansas had hired a coach, then actual bombshell nes that the Razorbacks did indeed make a shocking hire (just not the one originally reported). And just as everyone was starting to come down from that, Auburn made a decision too. We break it all down after the jump.