- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bret Bielema’s Hot Wife Apparently Didn’t Know He Was Famous And Married Him For His
Large Stomach Personality
According to Arkansas’ game-day program, Jen Bielema met and assoicated with Bret with no knowledge of his job. We are skeptical, and we have a slideshow.
A redditor applied for the wide-open Wisconsin football head coaching job. Shockingly, he didn’t get it. However, his attempt produced a hilarious email exchange and brought to light an even more hilarious resume from a while back.
Crazy day of college football coach shuffling – tons of turned-out-to-be-untrue reports that Arkansas had hired a coach, then actual bombshell nes that the Razorbacks did indeed make a shocking hire (just not the one originally reported). And just as everyone was starting to come down from that, Auburn made a decision too. We break it all down after the jump.