- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
You weren’t the only one to read about how pissed Giancarlo Stanton was about being left for dead Tuesday night. Bryce Harper saw it too and tried to recruit. It…didn’t turn out so great. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
Brett Anderson’s injury-plagued 2010 continued on Friday night, when he was forced to leave A’s/Rangers game after tweaking his right knee. However, the only thing that appeared to be plaguing him the night before were two ladies and a bunch of singles.