- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You weren’t the only one to read about how pissed Giancarlo Stanton was about being left for dead Tuesday night. Bryce Harper saw it too and tried to recruit. It…didn’t turn out so great. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
Brett Anderson’s injury-plagued 2010 continued on Friday night, when he was forced to leave A’s/Rangers game after tweaking his right knee. However, the only thing that appeared to be plaguing him the night before were two ladies and a bunch of singles.