- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You weren’t the only one to read about how pissed Giancarlo Stanton was about being left for dead Tuesday night. Bryce Harper saw it too and tried to recruit. It…didn’t turn out so great. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, on to our morning words of wisdom.
Brett Anderson’s injury-plagued 2010 continued on Friday night, when he was forced to leave A’s/Rangers game after tweaking his right knee. However, the only thing that appeared to be plaguing him the night before were two ladies and a bunch of singles.