- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today on the RotoExperts in the Morning show on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Tim McCullough joined Scott Engel and Adam Ronis to discuss his strategy in a recent mock draft, and was taken to task for drafting Brett Lawrie in the fourth round. Hear the debate after the jump.
Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie was at Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto on Saturday when shots rang out in the food court. The 22-year-old third baseman took to Twitter to provide a blow-by-blow account of the goings on at the mall, and he described a pretty frightening situation.
It ain’t easy being an umpire. No matter what you do, somebody is going to hate you. But even when you make bad calls (as umpires inevitably do), you don’t normally have to put up with getting a spiked batting helmet thrown your way. Or a fan’s beer, for that matter. Video after the jump.