- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Today on the RotoExperts in the Morning show on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Tim McCullough joined Scott Engel and Adam Ronis to discuss his strategy in a recent mock draft, and was taken to task for drafting Brett Lawrie in the fourth round. Hear the debate after the jump.
Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie was at Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto on Saturday when shots rang out in the food court. The 22-year-old third baseman took to Twitter to provide a blow-by-blow account of the goings on at the mall, and he described a pretty frightening situation.
It ain’t easy being an umpire. No matter what you do, somebody is going to hate you. But even when you make bad calls (as umpires inevitably do), you don’t normally have to put up with getting a spiked batting helmet thrown your way. Or a fan’s beer, for that matter. Video after the jump.