- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Today on the RotoExperts in the Morning show on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio, Tim McCullough joined Scott Engel and Adam Ronis to discuss his strategy in a recent mock draft, and was taken to task for drafting Brett Lawrie in the fourth round. Hear the debate after the jump.
Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie was at Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto on Saturday when shots rang out in the food court. The 22-year-old third baseman took to Twitter to provide a blow-by-blow account of the goings on at the mall, and he described a pretty frightening situation.
It ain’t easy being an umpire. No matter what you do, somebody is going to hate you. But even when you make bad calls (as umpires inevitably do), you don’t normally have to put up with getting a spiked batting helmet thrown your way. Or a fan’s beer, for that matter. Video after the jump.