- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Back when Brian Dawkins was playing, he liked to make a big entrance onto the field before games. Well, he’s not playing anymore, but last night, he got to do it again. And at least when it comes to pregame theatrics, Dawkins hasn’t lost a step.
Brian Dawkins Is Retiring. Celebrate His Career With This Video, Which Will Make You Want To Run Through A Brick Wall.
God, this guy was a killer. For years, Brian Dawkins terrorized the NFC East (and then later, the AFC West), and was one of the smartest and hardest-hitting defensive backs of the 2000s. Today, he announced his retirement after 16 seasons. Celebrate with this video of his hardest hits.