- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Back when Brian Dawkins was playing, he liked to make a big entrance onto the field before games. Well, he’s not playing anymore, but last night, he got to do it again. And at least when it comes to pregame theatrics, Dawkins hasn’t lost a step.
Brian Dawkins Is Retiring. Celebrate His Career With This Video, Which Will Make You Want To Run Through A Brick Wall.
God, this guy was a killer. For years, Brian Dawkins terrorized the NFC East (and then later, the AFC West), and was one of the smartest and hardest-hitting defensive backs of the 2000s. Today, he announced his retirement after 16 seasons. Celebrate with this video of his hardest hits.