- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Back when Brian Dawkins was playing, he liked to make a big entrance onto the field before games. Well, he’s not playing anymore, but last night, he got to do it again. And at least when it comes to pregame theatrics, Dawkins hasn’t lost a step.
Brian Dawkins Is Retiring. Celebrate His Career With This Video, Which Will Make You Want To Run Through A Brick Wall.
God, this guy was a killer. For years, Brian Dawkins terrorized the NFC East (and then later, the AFC West), and was one of the smartest and hardest-hitting defensive backs of the 2000s. Today, he announced his retirement after 16 seasons. Celebrate with this video of his hardest hits.