- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Back when Brian Dawkins was playing, he liked to make a big entrance onto the field before games. Well, he’s not playing anymore, but last night, he got to do it again. And at least when it comes to pregame theatrics, Dawkins hasn’t lost a step.
Brian Dawkins Is Retiring. Celebrate His Career With This Video, Which Will Make You Want To Run Through A Brick Wall.
God, this guy was a killer. For years, Brian Dawkins terrorized the NFC East (and then later, the AFC West), and was one of the smartest and hardest-hitting defensive backs of the 2000s. Today, he announced his retirement after 16 seasons. Celebrate with this video of his hardest hits.