- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Minnesota Twins played the Kansas City Royals last night, with the Twins sporting their classic blue road jersey with a red “Minnesota” splashed across the front. Well, for the most part. SS Brian Dozier missed the memo, and was given a jersey with red “Twins” letters instead. Check out the difference between the two, after the jump.
Minnesota Twins’ shortstop Brian Dozier was batting today in the bottom of the 5th against the Kansas City Royals when something inexplicable happened. A 1-0 fastball rode in on Dozier’s hands and jammed him, and he only managed to knock the ball 45 feet up the first base line into foul territory. Except all of a sudden the ball, which was at least five feet foul, spun violently back into fair territory for an infield single. There’s really no sufficient way to explain this – only the video can do it justice. We don’t say this often, but you really need to see this, after the jump.