- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
They are giving out free tattoos at this Nets game, and people are getting them. pic.twitter.com/2zz8SBcdKk
— Andrew Keh (@andrewkeh) March 3, 2014
Don’t bother spelling out “Brooklyn”, my man. I don’t want to miss the second half.
Whenever you can compare your offensive skill set to a woman agreeing to engage in coitus with you at your behest, it’s a win.
The odds of both of these wins happening within hours of each other, when both New York City teams were on the road, has to be close to zero. The game winners, after the jump.
On the surface, “Spillgate” was just some desperate ploy by the worst coach in basketball. But dig a little deeper and you’ll find this thing is way more complicated than anyone previously thought. A vast network of underground Diet Coke gangs, black market cans, double agents, people freebasing that Caffiene Free crap — follow the paper trail, and you’ll find out who’s behind it. Or just read Mark Cuban’s Twitter feed.