- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
No, not that Usher. An actual usher. Singing the Star-Spangled banner. Prepare to be impressed.
How can you fine a guy for fouling a face like this?
They are giving out free tattoos at this Nets game, and people are getting them. pic.twitter.com/2zz8SBcdKk
— Andrew Keh (@andrewkeh) March 3, 2014
Don’t bother spelling out “Brooklyn”, my man. I don’t want to miss the second half.
Whenever you can compare your offensive skill set to a woman agreeing to engage in coitus with you at your behest, it’s a win.
The odds of both of these wins happening within hours of each other, when both New York City teams were on the road, has to be close to zero. The game winners, after the jump.