- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Chris Webber’s X’s And O’s Telestrator Breakdown Of A Guy Who Won’t Give A Girl Ice Cream Is Fantastic
On some level, we get it: mint chocolate chip. Hard to let go of that puppy, girlfriend or not. But she is pissed, forced to just sit there, staring at that melty behemoth. When she makes her initial approach with the tiny, tiny, spoon, she gets the old cone sidestep. Not in this bro’s house, lady. But c’mon, ice cream bro. Look at that spoon! It’s miniature. The most she can scoop is .08% of your ice cream. You gotta share, if only not to incur girl(friend) wrath.
Watch What Happens When Everyday Gym-Goers Get Questioned About Their Workouts By A Fake Sideline Reporter
You know what’s unexpectedly hilarious? Giving a man a professional-looking microphone, a suit and some stereotypical sports-interviewing questions, and grilling bros and chicks about their workouts. Especially when you ask them about PEDs.
With today’s news that Russian model Irina Shayk will be the cover model for this year’s edition of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, it’s only appropriate to familiarize yourself with Ms. Shayk a bit more.