- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nick Swisher is a cool bro. But just how bro is too bro? When does a lovable bro wear out his welcome, and become more like the asses described in Urban Dictionary? When should an athlete-bro stop to remember that he is a grown-up, professional athlete, and not, in fact, a sophomore at Ohio State who just wants to lift and bang chicks, bro?
Chris Webber’s X’s And O’s Telestrator Breakdown Of A Guy Who Won’t Give A Girl Ice Cream Is Fantastic
On some level, we get it: mint chocolate chip. Hard to let go of that puppy, girlfriend or not. But she is pissed, forced to just sit there, staring at that melty behemoth. When she makes her initial approach with the tiny, tiny, spoon, she gets the old cone sidestep. Not in this bro’s house, lady. But c’mon, ice cream bro. Look at that spoon! It’s miniature. The most she can scoop is .08% of your ice cream. You gotta share, if only not to incur girl(friend) wrath.
Watch What Happens When Everyday Gym-Goers Get Questioned About Their Workouts By A Fake Sideline Reporter
You know what’s unexpectedly hilarious? Giving a man a professional-looking microphone, a suit and some stereotypical sports-interviewing questions, and grilling bros and chicks about their workouts. Especially when you ask them about PEDs.
With today’s news that Russian model Irina Shayk will be the cover model for this year’s edition of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, it’s only appropriate to familiarize yourself with Ms. Shayk a bit more.