- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How Cute: Tyler Hansbrough Loses His Sh*t To Defend Brother Ben Hansbrough After He Took An Elbow To The Head
During last night’s Cavs-Pacers game, Cleveland’s Tristan Thompson was trying to wrestle away a rebound when his elbows swung wildly. Unfortunately one connected with the side of Ben Hansbrough’s chin, causing him to stagger backwards in shock/pain. This did not make Tyler Hansbrough happy, who jumped to the defense of his brother and had a mini-meltdown.
Remember this vicious Metta World Peace elbow that sidelined James Harden with a concussion? They say the remedy for concussions is rest. Well, it looks like Dr. World Peace has found the cure, even if Harden refuses treatment.