- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dirk Nowitzki took a lot of good-natured ribbing for his singing of “We Are The Champions” when the Mavs won the title in 2011. And… well, clearly he didn’t have a second career on his hands, but it could have been worse. What you see and hear above, though, could not be worse. And for that reason, it also couldn’t be better. [SB Nation]
The location of the 2014 Super Bowl hath been decided, and it will be held in…New York! That’s why Mayor Michael Bloomberg held a happy press conference, right? It’ll be held in the proud home of the New York Giants! And the New York Jets! If the USA Today headline says that it’s gonna be a New York Super Bowl, it must be true, right?