- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s the moment we’ve been waiting for since November, when Ted Wells was asked by the NFL to review the Jonathan Martin case to see if the young offensive lineman had indeed been harassed by his teammates, most notably Richie Incognito. The report has been released, and it’s bad news for Incognito, other players, and the Miami Dolphins organization as a whole.
Lance Armstrong May Soon Find Out That There Are Consequences To Bullying, Thanks To A Criminal Investigation
Things have been bad for Lance Armstrong lately, but at least it seemed like he was going to get away with the whole “being an awful bully” thing. That’s not the case anymore: he’s under criminal investigation. Details, after the jump.