- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
It’s the moment we’ve been waiting for since November, when Ted Wells was asked by the NFL to review the Jonathan Martin case to see if the young offensive lineman had indeed been harassed by his teammates, most notably Richie Incognito. The report has been released, and it’s bad news for Incognito, other players, and the Miami Dolphins organization as a whole.
Lance Armstrong May Soon Find Out That There Are Consequences To Bullying, Thanks To A Criminal Investigation
Things have been bad for Lance Armstrong lately, but at least it seemed like he was going to get away with the whole “being an awful bully” thing. That’s not the case anymore: he’s under criminal investigation. Details, after the jump.