- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Prized trade acquisition Andrew Bynum is out indefinitely and has thus far been a non-factor for the Philadelphia 76ers. Though his and the team’s future seems bright, the immediate climate is not so pleasant. Mostly because Bynum is out and about on the town, getting himself injured and contributing absolutely nothing to the 76ers.
In 2009, Andrew Bynum was a member of the Los Angeles Lakers. A rich member of the Los Angeles Lakers, in fact. The recent recipient of a four-year, $57.4 million deal, Bynum’s future in Los Angeles was secure for the time being. After the 2008-2009 season, which culminated in an NBA Championship for the Lakers, the team found itself in China for a goodwill tour. Oh and by the way, you can bungee jump in China.