- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Prized trade acquisition Andrew Bynum is out indefinitely and has thus far been a non-factor for the Philadelphia 76ers. Though his and the team’s future seems bright, the immediate climate is not so pleasant. Mostly because Bynum is out and about on the town, getting himself injured and contributing absolutely nothing to the 76ers.
In 2009, Andrew Bynum was a member of the Los Angeles Lakers. A rich member of the Los Angeles Lakers, in fact. The recent recipient of a four-year, $57.4 million deal, Bynum’s future in Los Angeles was secure for the time being. After the 2008-2009 season, which culminated in an NBA Championship for the Lakers, the team found itself in China for a goodwill tour. Oh and by the way, you can bungee jump in China.