- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here Are Some Sad Facts About The Sad List Of Quarterbacks The Steelers Might Be Forced To Sign. So Sad.
With Byron Leftwich reportedly nursing two broken ribs and Ben Roethlisberger nearly dying on the field, Charlie Batch is the only healthy quarterback on the Pittsburgh Steelers’ roster. Batch seems in line to start this upcoming week at Cleveland, but the team is still in need of backups.
The Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers 16-13 last night on MNF, mostly because the Kansas City Chiefs do Kansas City Chiefs things. Like, say, turning a defensive TD into an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that technically never happened.