- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here Are Some Sad Facts About The Sad List Of Quarterbacks The Steelers Might Be Forced To Sign. So Sad.
With Byron Leftwich reportedly nursing two broken ribs and Ben Roethlisberger nearly dying on the field, Charlie Batch is the only healthy quarterback on the Pittsburgh Steelers’ roster. Batch seems in line to start this upcoming week at Cleveland, but the team is still in need of backups.
The Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers 16-13 last night on MNF, mostly because the Kansas City Chiefs do Kansas City Chiefs things. Like, say, turning a defensive TD into an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that technically never happened.