- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here Are Some Sad Facts About The Sad List Of Quarterbacks The Steelers Might Be Forced To Sign. So Sad.
With Byron Leftwich reportedly nursing two broken ribs and Ben Roethlisberger nearly dying on the field, Charlie Batch is the only healthy quarterback on the Pittsburgh Steelers’ roster. Batch seems in line to start this upcoming week at Cleveland, but the team is still in need of backups.
The Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers 16-13 last night on MNF, mostly because the Kansas City Chiefs do Kansas City Chiefs things. Like, say, turning a defensive TD into an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that technically never happened.