- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
On the 90th aniversary of endurance racing, at the track where it all started, we’re reminded why you shouldn’t do it on the highway. (Ya, I’m talking to you, metallic blue Honda Civic that was going 120 on the shoulder of I-95 this morning.) Video of the tragedy after the jump…
Driving his 2011 Black Range Rover in Wildwood, Missouri, St. Louis Cardinals 3rd baseman David Freese encountered a deer on the road. Freese, as most drivers would, decided that he did not want to end the life of a wild animal/damage his car.