- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
On the 90th aniversary of endurance racing, at the track where it all started, we’re reminded why you shouldn’t do it on the highway. (Ya, I’m talking to you, metallic blue Honda Civic that was going 120 on the shoulder of I-95 this morning.) Video of the tragedy after the jump…
Driving his 2011 Black Range Rover in Wildwood, Missouri, St. Louis Cardinals 3rd baseman David Freese encountered a deer on the road. Freese, as most drivers would, decided that he did not want to end the life of a wild animal/damage his car.