- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
On the 90th aniversary of endurance racing, at the track where it all started, we’re reminded why you shouldn’t do it on the highway. (Ya, I’m talking to you, metallic blue Honda Civic that was going 120 on the shoulder of I-95 this morning.) Video of the tragedy after the jump…
Driving his 2011 Black Range Rover in Wildwood, Missouri, St. Louis Cardinals 3rd baseman David Freese encountered a deer on the road. Freese, as most drivers would, decided that he did not want to end the life of a wild animal/damage his car.