- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
On the 90th aniversary of endurance racing, at the track where it all started, we’re reminded why you shouldn’t do it on the highway. (Ya, I’m talking to you, metallic blue Honda Civic that was going 120 on the shoulder of I-95 this morning.) Video of the tragedy after the jump…
Driving his 2011 Black Range Rover in Wildwood, Missouri, St. Louis Cardinals 3rd baseman David Freese encountered a deer on the road. Freese, as most drivers would, decided that he did not want to end the life of a wild animal/damage his car.