- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Growing up a young lad playing youth sports, you didn’t necessarily like wearing a cup. Everybody wanted to be the cool kid who free-balled because, let’s face it, jockstraps are for squares. But ultimately, you put up with the minor discomfort anyway, because you wanted to be prepared for the worst. Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price was not prepared for the worst.
This is the mask that Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price wore during Sunday’s Heritage Classic against the Calgary Flames. In addition to being extremely freaky, the mask is an homage to iconic Canadiens goaltender Jacques Plante.