- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Growing up a young lad playing youth sports, you didn’t necessarily like wearing a cup. Everybody wanted to be the cool kid who free-balled because, let’s face it, jockstraps are for squares. But ultimately, you put up with the minor discomfort anyway, because you wanted to be prepared for the worst. Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price was not prepared for the worst.
This is the mask that Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price wore during Sunday’s Heritage Classic against the Calgary Flames. In addition to being extremely freaky, the mask is an homage to iconic Canadiens goaltender Jacques Plante.