- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Growing up a young lad playing youth sports, you didn’t necessarily like wearing a cup. Everybody wanted to be the cool kid who free-balled because, let’s face it, jockstraps are for squares. But ultimately, you put up with the minor discomfort anyway, because you wanted to be prepared for the worst. Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price was not prepared for the worst.
This is the mask that Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price wore during Sunday’s Heritage Classic against the Calgary Flames. In addition to being extremely freaky, the mask is an homage to iconic Canadiens goaltender Jacques Plante.