- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Carmelo Anthony can’t imagine the Atlanta Hawks will have luck signing free agents in the near future. GM Danny Ferry and the Atlanta Hawks are in a world of trouble.
Contrary to what ESPN may have you believe, there are actually multiple free agents in the National Basketball Association this summer who are not named LeBron James. Take a moment to let that sink in. Once you have, continue on for some updates on what else is going on in the crazy world of NBA free agency.
The short answer is we don’t know. The long answer involves you telling us how you feel, then we’ll know what the hell is going on because as it stands, #LeBronWatch2014 has turned Twitter into more of circus than it normally is.
Barring a change of heart ahead of tomorrow’s planned announcement, Carmelo Anthony will resign with the New York Knicks according to a report from the New York Daily News on Wednesday evening.
The Lakers’ Pitch To Carmelo Anthony Had Almost Nothing To Do With Basketball, Did Include Tobey Maguire
“It may be better for you to go be a basketball player in another city but… your family will be better off.” Let Tobey Maguire explain!
These guys could be holding on to the idea of playing together. Are they waiting on Chris Bosh to make their dream come true?
Luke 6:29 – If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them
— Jeremy Lin (@JLin7) July 2, 2014
When Photoshopping a free agent goes wrong.