- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Some Oklahoma City Thunder fan is selling his car. But this is not a normal car. It has the faces of Thunder players painted all over it, which is kind of stalker-ish and frightening. It’s going for $3,000, if you’re interested.
Perhaps The Best “Car You Will Never Be Able To Afford Catches A Speeding Golf Ball Inside It” Video You’ll See Today
“Can you catch a golf ball in a moving car?” the press release from Mercedes’ people read. “Not something you’ve probably ever asked yourself.” Well, at least they were up front about what an odd question that sounds like. But they answered it anyway, and you can see the results after the jump.
Hey, you like terrifyingly dangerous-looking things, right? How’s a car racing down an icy road, trying to beat an Olympic gold medalist skeleton racer, grab you?