- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
It’s no secret that former big league slugger Cecil Fielder and his son, newly-minted multi-millionaire Prince Fielder, have a strained relationship. But you have to imagine that it’s not going to get much better if Cecil continues to air their family grievances in public.
The dysfunction began sometime after Cecil retired from baseball, when he admittedly gambled much of the families’ money away and, ugh, stole about $200,000 from his son after he inked his first big league contract.