- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
You’d think this Celtic fan would notice all the supporters around him anticipating something. Granted the Celtic shot comes in at a rapid pace, leaving little time to react. Though it might be better this way, the glasses falling off and the mostly cartoonish look of ball-meets-face in slow motion. [Cosby Sweaters]
Real Madrid handled Celtic with ease in today’s World Football Challenge match at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, defeating the opposing Scottish side 2-0. But the game took a frightening turn in the 72nd minute when Celtic Midfielder Dylan McGeough rose up to challenge for an airborne ball. McGeough did not raise his arms to jockey for position, as he thought he was by himself, so Real Madrid’s Nuri Sahin’s flying shoulder landed a direct blow to McGeough’s head. McGeough was immediately knocked unconscious and every player on the pitch called for medical help.