- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Charles Barkley: The Big Ol’ Women Of San Antonio Sucked The Air Out Of The Building, Almost Killed LeBron
Sadly, there is no more TNT coverage of the NBA until next season. But NBA TV did right by the world and invited some of the TNT guys, including Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal, on their station to let them break down the game.
Can a guy who consistently fails at knowing “Who He Play For?” run an NBA team? He’d have to study up quite a bit, and then convince a franchise to take a chance on him. So while Chuck may be done with TNT soon, it could take him awhile to find a new job.
It’s become something of a tradition for Charles Barkley to slam Heat fans while praising Cavaliers fans, all in the name of advocating LeBron James’ return to Cleveland. He did it again yesterday.
BSO’s Robert Littal Has Awesome Barkley Story To Complement Video Of Radio Hosts Badgering Him In San Antonio Hotel Lobby
The fallout from Charles Barkley’s “Women In San Antonio Are Fat-Gate” continued last night during the Western Conference Finals.
For some reason, TNT put together a poorly done segment of beautiful San Antonio women insulting Barkley (which illustrates that this show’s strength is in its roster rather than its writing), giving him time to back pedal/reiterate his stance/make more jokes/create a churro-eating GIF for the ages.
Today, Charles Barkley went off on the Pacers. Is the FCC okay with “pussies”? The word, I mean.