- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Usually we have to watch “Inside The NBA” on TNT to see Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal give each other some good-natured shit. But thanks to the Internet, namely Twitter, Shaq was able to keep the fun going while Barkley sits in with CBS to do college basketball analysis.
The Lakers cruised to a 29-point loss against the Thunder last night. Because at some point Lakers-Thunder sounded like a good matchup, TNT carried the game to a national audience. Rather than issuing an apology, we got payback in the form of watching Charles Barkley nearly go to sleep on air.
Charles Barkley was on the Dan Patrick Show today, so you know what that means: some shit was talked about ESPN. Patrick, a former member of the Worldwide Leader, loves having people talk shit about ESPN. Chuck obliged.
Charles Barkley To Patriots Fans/Media: When Belichick And Brady Leave, ‘Y’all Team Gonna F**kin’ Suck’
Kenan Thompson has been doing an impersonation of Charles Barkley for Weekend Update on “Saturday Night Live” for awhile now, so we’re glad Jay Pharoah is finally joining him as Shaquille “Shaq” O’Neal.