- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mike Florio Of ProFootballTalk Is Actively Trying To Set The Internet On Fire By Demanding That Football Players Skip Their Child’s Birth For Football
This isn’t even about how you feel about this issue. Yes, we live in a time when pregnancies can be planned, especially by athletes with money. But accidental pregnancies do happen, and not everyone wants their child to enter the world through a planned C-section. No matter the precaution, sometimes NFL players will have a child born on or around a Sunday during football season.
The Bears and the Packers are storied football rivals. Whenever the two teams play, regardless the circumstance, the game is going to be a war. So you can forgive Charles Tillman for getting a little pissed by this Chicago math teacher.