- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Florio Of ProFootballTalk Is Actively Trying To Set The Internet On Fire By Demanding That Football Players Skip Their Child’s Birth For Football
This isn’t even about how you feel about this issue. Yes, we live in a time when pregnancies can be planned, especially by athletes with money. But accidental pregnancies do happen, and not everyone wants their child to enter the world through a planned C-section. No matter the precaution, sometimes NFL players will have a child born on or around a Sunday during football season.
The Bears and the Packers are storied football rivals. Whenever the two teams play, regardless the circumstance, the game is going to be a war. So you can forgive Charles Tillman for getting a little pissed by this Chicago math teacher.