- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The only thing this was missing, was Ruben Amaro saying, “Goodnight, sweet prince,” and then kissing him on the forehead. Insult to injury: this happened on the night of his 1,000th win…so sad. Details of the move are detailed here, by our very own Rick Chandler.
The WWE was in Philadelphia last night for Monday Night RAW, celebrating its yearly “Slammy Awards.” A big deal, in fake wrestling circles, something that brings out all the celebrities. Like Philadelphia Phillies manager Charlie Manuel, for example.
Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel Reads His Players’ Tweets, Plays “Confused Old Man” Role To Perfection
What do supermodel/SI Swimsuit Issue cover-er Kate Upton and Phillies manager Charlie Manuel have in common? Why, both recently stopped by the MLB Fan Cave in New York to film internet videos, of course.
Last year, when GQ did a comedy issue, the self-described theme of it was, “What’s never not funny?” Well, we don’t remember if “people cursing on programs that: 1) air live, and 2) are not supposed to feature cursing” was featured anywhere in the magazine, but we can safely say it is, indeed, never not funny. Proof after the jump, courtesy of Phillies manager Charlie Manuel.