- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The only thing this was missing, was Ruben Amaro saying, “Goodnight, sweet prince,” and then kissing him on the forehead. Insult to injury: this happened on the night of his 1,000th win…so sad. Details of the move are detailed here, by our very own Rick Chandler.
The WWE was in Philadelphia last night for Monday Night RAW, celebrating its yearly “Slammy Awards.” A big deal, in fake wrestling circles, something that brings out all the celebrities. Like Philadelphia Phillies manager Charlie Manuel, for example.
Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel Reads His Players’ Tweets, Plays “Confused Old Man” Role To Perfection
What do supermodel/SI Swimsuit Issue cover-er Kate Upton and Phillies manager Charlie Manuel have in common? Why, both recently stopped by the MLB Fan Cave in New York to film internet videos, of course.
Last year, when GQ did a comedy issue, the self-described theme of it was, “What’s never not funny?” Well, we don’t remember if “people cursing on programs that: 1) air live, and 2) are not supposed to feature cursing” was featured anywhere in the magazine, but we can safely say it is, indeed, never not funny. Proof after the jump, courtesy of Phillies manager Charlie Manuel.