- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So, what’s the verdict? Creepy, or #SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney?
Note To Cheerleaders: When Holding Banner For Football Team To Run Through, Don’t Stand In The Middle
Another example of why cheerleading is one of our most dangerous sports.
“Give me an E! Give me a P! … oh, we’re on defense now, give me my helmet.”
It’s Monday, so you’re probably thinking to yourself, Oh, no, I hate everything, this is the worst, please, let it be the weekend again. So let’s transport ourselves to Friday and check out last week’s “Freestyle Fridays” video from the Houston Texans cheerleaders.