- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
So, what’s the verdict? Creepy, or #SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney?
Note To Cheerleaders: When Holding Banner For Football Team To Run Through, Don’t Stand In The Middle
Another example of why cheerleading is one of our most dangerous sports.
“Give me an E! Give me a P! … oh, we’re on defense now, give me my helmet.”
It’s Monday, so you’re probably thinking to yourself, Oh, no, I hate everything, this is the worst, please, let it be the weekend again. So let’s transport ourselves to Friday and check out last week’s “Freestyle Fridays” video from the Houston Texans cheerleaders.