- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
So, what’s the verdict? Creepy, or #SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney?
Note To Cheerleaders: When Holding Banner For Football Team To Run Through, Don’t Stand In The Middle
Another example of why cheerleading is one of our most dangerous sports.
“Give me an E! Give me a P! … oh, we’re on defense now, give me my helmet.”
It’s Monday, so you’re probably thinking to yourself, Oh, no, I hate everything, this is the worst, please, let it be the weekend again. So let’s transport ourselves to Friday and check out last week’s “Freestyle Fridays” video from the Houston Texans cheerleaders.
Can The Anonymous Person Who Wrote An Article About An OKC Cheerleader Being “Too Chunky” Step Forward, Please? [Update]
Have you ever seen a cheerleader do a front-flip into a half-court shot? Here’s a cheerleader doing a front-flip into a half-court shot. We’re confident you’ll enjoy. [The Dagger]