- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
So, what’s the verdict? Creepy, or #SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney?
Note To Cheerleaders: When Holding Banner For Football Team To Run Through, Don’t Stand In The Middle
Another example of why cheerleading is one of our most dangerous sports.
“Give me an E! Give me a P! … oh, we’re on defense now, give me my helmet.”
It’s Monday, so you’re probably thinking to yourself, Oh, no, I hate everything, this is the worst, please, let it be the weekend again. So let’s transport ourselves to Friday and check out last week’s “Freestyle Fridays” video from the Houston Texans cheerleaders.
Can The Anonymous Person Who Wrote An Article About An OKC Cheerleader Being “Too Chunky” Step Forward, Please? [Update]
Have you ever seen a cheerleader do a front-flip into a half-court shot? Here’s a cheerleader doing a front-flip into a half-court shot. We’re confident you’ll enjoy. [The Dagger]