- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
So, what’s the verdict? Creepy, or #SoHotWantToTouchTheHiney?
Note To Cheerleaders: When Holding Banner For Football Team To Run Through, Don’t Stand In The Middle
Another example of why cheerleading is one of our most dangerous sports.
“Give me an E! Give me a P! … oh, we’re on defense now, give me my helmet.”
It’s Monday, so you’re probably thinking to yourself, Oh, no, I hate everything, this is the worst, please, let it be the weekend again. So let’s transport ourselves to Friday and check out last week’s “Freestyle Fridays” video from the Houston Texans cheerleaders.
Can The Anonymous Person Who Wrote An Article About An OKC Cheerleader Being “Too Chunky” Step Forward, Please? [Update]
Have you ever seen a cheerleader do a front-flip into a half-court shot? Here’s a cheerleader doing a front-flip into a half-court shot. We’re confident you’ll enjoy. [The Dagger]