- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jerry Angelo Claims His Comments On NFL Covering Up ‘Hundreds’ Of Domestic Violence Cases Was Taken Out Of Context
Former Bears GM Jerry Angelo Reveals NFL Franchises Hid ‘Hundreds And Hundreds’ Of Domestic Violence Incidents Over the Years
In his time working behind the shield, Jerry Angelo has seen a lot of horrible things get whitewashed by teams looking to “move on” from domestic violence incidents.
Jay Cutler has been called a douche from time to time during his NFL career, mostly because he’s a douche. He walked into MetLife Stadium for tonight’s Monday Night Football showdown with the New York Jets looking douchier than ever, as evidenced by this tweet from the NFL.
Brandon Marshall Just Gave A Very Compelling, Thoughtful Press Conference On Domestic Violence, His Past
‘First Take’ Devolves Further Into Chaos As Stephen A. Smith Rips Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt, The Cowboys And Skip Bayless All At Once
By the time Week 2 rolls around, we’ll likely be looking at a major injury or two that either happened in the preseason or during Week 1’s games. This dirty dozen set of bench warmers are just a bad break away from becoming quality Fantasy producers.