- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jerry Angelo Claims His Comments On NFL Covering Up ‘Hundreds’ Of Domestic Violence Cases Was Taken Out Of Context
Former Bears GM Jerry Angelo Reveals NFL Franchises Hid ‘Hundreds And Hundreds’ Of Domestic Violence Incidents Over the Years
In his time working behind the shield, Jerry Angelo has seen a lot of horrible things get whitewashed by teams looking to “move on” from domestic violence incidents.
Jay Cutler has been called a douche from time to time during his NFL career, mostly because he’s a douche. He walked into MetLife Stadium for tonight’s Monday Night Football showdown with the New York Jets looking douchier than ever, as evidenced by this tweet from the NFL.
Brandon Marshall Just Gave A Very Compelling, Thoughtful Press Conference On Domestic Violence, His Past
‘First Take’ Devolves Further Into Chaos As Stephen A. Smith Rips Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt, The Cowboys And Skip Bayless All At Once
By the time Week 2 rolls around, we’ll likely be looking at a major injury or two that either happened in the preseason or during Week 1’s games. This dirty dozen set of bench warmers are just a bad break away from becoming quality Fantasy producers.