- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s the day before the Super Bowl, which means millions of Americans will be making (or waddling) their way over to their local grocer to stock up on various meats, cheeses, beers, porks, salts, brats, guac, and ales. But if you try too hard, it might ruin your Super Bowl.