- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
It’s the day before the Super Bowl, which means millions of Americans will be making (or waddling) their way over to their local grocer to stock up on various meats, cheeses, beers, porks, salts, brats, guac, and ales. But if you try too hard, it might ruin your Super Bowl.