- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
It’s the day before the Super Bowl, which means millions of Americans will be making (or waddling) their way over to their local grocer to stock up on various meats, cheeses, beers, porks, salts, brats, guac, and ales. But if you try too hard, it might ruin your Super Bowl.