- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s the day before the Super Bowl, which means millions of Americans will be making (or waddling) their way over to their local grocer to stock up on various meats, cheeses, beers, porks, salts, brats, guac, and ales. But if you try too hard, it might ruin your Super Bowl.