- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Monty Grow, a former NFL linebacker who played college football at Florida, has been arrested for child abuse after leaving his three-year old daughter in the car while at a strip club. We have an early frontrunner for Shitty Athlete Parent Of The Year.
Man Already Banned From Having Contact With Oklahoma State Arrested For Beating Son Because He Roots For Oklahoma
In August, Keyon Dooling abruptly retired after 12 NBA seasons. At the time, his decision to stop playing ball was baffling: the Celtics had just re-signed him in July, and his family was preparing to move back up to Boston. Now, however, we have some more background info on what led to Dooling’s decision, and it’s both startling and uplifting.
Shortly after news broke that Jerry Sandusky had been sexually abusing boys for years, an ESPN investigation fueled accusations that Syracuse assistant coach Bernie Fine had committed similar crimes. A year later, the case is officially over.