- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
How creative. Granted his name is Benjamin Jr., but still. We will admit that it’s better than Titus Young putting “Sr.” on his jersey – you know, not to be confused with his months old baby. But everyone is really jumping on this “Little Ben” train.
Mike Florio Of ProFootballTalk Is Actively Trying To Set The Internet On Fire By Demanding That Football Players Skip Their Child’s Birth For Football
This isn’t even about how you feel about this issue. Yes, we live in a time when pregnancies can be planned, especially by athletes with money. But accidental pregnancies do happen, and not everyone wants their child to enter the world through a planned C-section. No matter the precaution, sometimes NFL players will have a child born on or around a Sunday during football season.