- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How creative. Granted his name is Benjamin Jr., but still. We will admit that it’s better than Titus Young putting “Sr.” on his jersey – you know, not to be confused with his months old baby. But everyone is really jumping on this “Little Ben” train.
Mike Florio Of ProFootballTalk Is Actively Trying To Set The Internet On Fire By Demanding That Football Players Skip Their Child’s Birth For Football
This isn’t even about how you feel about this issue. Yes, we live in a time when pregnancies can be planned, especially by athletes with money. But accidental pregnancies do happen, and not everyone wants their child to enter the world through a planned C-section. No matter the precaution, sometimes NFL players will have a child born on or around a Sunday during football season.