- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Hey! That Raptor looks just like Chris Bosh!
Chris Bosh is India. It seems he was just being an ambassador of the sport of basketball to a country where it’s rising in popularity. But the best part of Bosh’s trip to India isn’t the hilarity of his giant, dinosaur-looking self trying to promote basketball to the natives. The best part is that they let him take the NBA Championship Trophy with him. Check out some of our favorite pictures from NBA’s coverage of the Bosh trip.
We all know how good Bosh is at videobombing. He received special recognition for his work after today’s parade in Miami. Check it out (via Beyond the Buzzer).
You know how it goes. Ten years from now, everyone in Miami will say they were outside of American Airlines Arena banging on the glass doors when the Heat tied Game 6 to send it to overtime.
The Boshosaurus doesn’t take kindly to poor officiating. Contrary to popular belief, the dinosaurs only became extinct because of Tim Donaghy’s asshattery.
Fines aren’t the answer, obviously. Replays, and technical fouls, are. If the NBA is truly serious about stopping crap like this.