- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
A Drake Vs. Chris Brown Boxing Match Is A Terrible Idea, But That Doesn’t Make Me Want To See It Any Less
Some idiot celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman has convinced some other idiot billionaire Alki David, a soda bottling company heir to put up a million dollars apiece, and an additional million for charity (…?) for Drake and Chris Brown to fight each other – this time, in a controlled setting.
When we first heard about Tony Parker being collateral damage in the Chris Brown-Drake “fight,” we laughed it off. But it turns out, it was actually a serious scare for Parker, one that might affect his playing future.
The WWE Champion Would Like To Fight Chris Brown, For Real, Because Brown Beat Up A Woman And Isn’t A Man
WWE Champion CM Punk and R&B singer Chris Brown are currently involved in a war of words on Twitter, which is generally where wars of words between famous people who have never met occur. If you’re wondering why Punk, a pro wrestler, and Brown, a pop star, are at the point where they’re making physical threats via social media, we’ll provide some context. Video, after the jump.