- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Washington Redskins are an exciting, though not particularly successful football team this year. At 3-6, they’re tied for last in the NFC East with the Philadelphia Eagles. But they do have Robert Griffin III and a rookie surprise in running back Alfred Morris, so that’s good. But they’re struggling defensively, having allowed the 6th most points in the league thus far this season.
Some sad news out of DC: Chris Cooley, the lovably rambunctious tight end who was cut by the Redskins at the end of training camp, is divorcing his wife of four years, Christy Oglevee. Details, after the jump.
Obviously, no NFL player enjoys getting cut. And despite how cold and calculating some of them might look at times (that means you, Belichick), we’d imagine no NFL coach enjoys doing the cutting, either. It sure looks like Mike Shanahan doesn’t, anyway.
Redskins tight end Chris Cooley is passing time during the NFL lockout with an interesting hobby: pottery. He even opened a gallery where he has successfully sold his work.
Noted Redskins tight end/prankster Chris Cooley is at it again at his team’s training camp this year. His latest target: new quarterback Donovan McNabb. Luckily, McNabb can take a joke – because this was one successful prank.