- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
This Photo Of Christian Ponder’s “Deep Triceps Bruise” Explains Why He Didn’t Play Against Green Bay
In Week 17, the Minnesota Vikings pulled off a 37-34 upset win over the Green Bay Packers to sneak into the playoffs. Christian Ponder was spectacular, going 16-28 for 234 yards, 3 TDs and 0 INTs, but he also suffered a “deep triceps bruise” and was forced to sit out the team’s playoff rematch. Having seen the photo on the left, now we know why.
He’s being real coy about it if he is. When the Vikings quarterback was asked by fan on Twitter if he was dating Steele, he responded that he was. But since a four-word tweet isn’t exactly ironclad confirmation, the mystery persists.
Tonight is the NBA Draft, a process that drags on for hours but really is only important for about a minute of elapsed time. Everyone cares about the top 10 picks, and whatever players their favorite team selects… and that’s it. But we have one other reason to tune into ESPN tomorrow night: the hot draft room girlfriend.
The trappings of pro football fame in America are well-documented: money, shiny things, fame, more shiny things, and, of course, women. For Christian Ponder, however, that last one is already taken care of.