- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tommy Tuberville Bolted From Dinner With Texas Tech Prospects To Accept The Cincinnati Head Coaching Job
On Saturday, Tommy Tuberville was named the next head coach of the Cincinnati Bearcats football team. Devonte Danzey of Hutchinson (Kansas) Community College, a Texas Tech offensive guard prospect, was stunned. Probably because Tuberville bolted in the middle of dinner with Danzey on Friday, only to find out Saturday that Tuberville had, uh, left dinner to join another school.
Cincinnati police used a taser on a 35-year-old man after he attempted to run a marathon naked.