- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Just so you know.
This morning, news broke that the Minnesota Vikings will hire Mike Zimmer, formerly the defensive coordinator for the Bengals, as their new head coach. Which means that the cleanup from a messy Black Friday is almost complete.
Except for the Browns.
He’s paid the Costner to be the bosstner, so naturally they put him in control of an entire franchise in 2014′s biggest sports movie, Draft Day. We list who we think should play the rest of the Browns’ squad, after the jump…
Cleveland schoolchildren are required to know all of these names in sequence. Now add Campbell, who today was named the franchise’s 20th starting QB since 1999.
“If you can throw a ball, come apply! If you can’t, come anyway! We can teach you the basics….throwing the ball to the guy who has the same color shirt as you. Throwing the ball reasonably close to a receiver that’s WIDE OPEN. throwing the ball more than 3 yards on 3rd and 16. Think you got what it takes?”