- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Don’t mind that the Browns’ QB position is probably one of the least secure in all of sports… Johnny Football defies all logic.
I can’t believe I’m writing this either, but here we go: The Browns are in good shape. They had an excellent 2014 Draft, where they filled several needs and drafted at a position where they were potentially already settled: quarterback.
If the Vikings and Browns make it to the Super Bowl numerous times over the next two decades and form one of the great rivalries of the 21st century, we will trace the source of contention back to the 2014 Draft, when the Browns totally didn’t want Teddy Bridgewater and he didn’t want them either.
“Wears a size 15 shoe — they claim if you got big feet, you got a big dick, if you got a big dick I think you can play football.”
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) May 8, 2014
Browns fans making a statement, or just wearing sad relics of a time when there was hope? Hard to say. But it’s hard to watch this trio of misfits without either laughing of sobbing.