- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Just so you know.
This morning, news broke that the Minnesota Vikings will hire Mike Zimmer, formerly the defensive coordinator for the Bengals, as their new head coach. Which means that the cleanup from a messy Black Friday is almost complete.
Except for the Browns.
He’s paid the Costner to be the bosstner, so naturally they put him in control of an entire franchise in 2014′s biggest sports movie, Draft Day. We list who we think should play the rest of the Browns’ squad, after the jump…
Cleveland schoolchildren are required to know all of these names in sequence. Now add Campbell, who today was named the franchise’s 20th starting QB since 1999.