- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Each week, we share with you our sage Fantasy Football advice and we look over at the Vegas lines to see which games are expected to be blowouts and which games are going to be low scoring. By knowing the low-scoring contests, we can get a great idea of which Fantasy DSTs are good units to choose if you are streaming defenses.
Welcome to “This Is Totally Your Year,” our overly optimistic preview of the 2014-15 NFL season for all 32 teams. We’ve broken down why every team — yes, even your team (and yes, even your team, Rams fans) — will win it all this year. We’ll also give some reasons for pessimism and even estimate an actual season prediction. Next up: The Cleveland Browns.
According to Adam Schefter, it’s official: Josh Gordon has been suspended for a full year.
Does Johnny Manziel have the maturity, on or off the field, to be a starting quarterback in the NFL? Scott Engel, Corey Parson and Greg Sussman debate.
Brian Hoyer would have to win the Super Bowl to keep his job now than Johnny Manziel is behind him.
When a man throws eight completions in a preseason game against a third-string defense, his stock rises considerably.