- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You’re not fooling anyone, Cleveland. We all know a Kevin Love deal is near.
With LeBron James officially on board, the Cavaliers are now a little more open to trading No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins to Minnesota in exchange for All-Star power forward Kevin Love, according to ESPN.
Remember when LeBron always wore that Bob Marley lion of Judah shirt? Weird, right? In light of the news that he will be returning to the place where it all started, we walk down memory lane and revisit the last time he became a Cavalier.
Just like old times, right? Watch Stephen A. guarantee LBJ is moving back to his home state, after the jump…