- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Minnesota owner Glen Taylor sounds an awful lot like a certain bitter owner did when the greatest player in the world took his talents to South Beach four years ago. This was different, Taylor. At least you’re getting a serviceable No. 1 overall pick in exchange for Love.
We can’t lie — Kevin Love looks good in Cavaliers’ colors, especially if those colors come courtesy of a fresh Starter jacket.
After a last-minute push from the Phoenix Suns made things interesting in the Kevin Love-Andrew Wiggins summer saga, the expected has happened and Love will be heading to Cleveland to join LeBron James and Kyrie Irving.
Kobe Bryant made a comment about Andrew Wiggins — the Cleveland Cavalier who will reportedly become a Minnesota Timberwolf next week — that was half-compliment, half-revisionist take on his own journey from the Charlotte Hornets to the L.A. Lakers in 1996.
Book it (possibly). This trade is (reportedly) a sure-thing. (Could be) In the bag. 100 percent (maybe) completed.
Here’s a tip for NBA players: If you don’t like playing basketball games or otherwise being away from your family on major holidays, don’t play for a good team.
You’re not fooling anyone, Cleveland. We all know a Kevin Love deal is near.