- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NBA season. This team-by-team preview details why it’s probably not your favorite team’s year. Today: We’ll talk about the Cavaliers, who already have some bad news.
If NBA players had a nickel for every time their names were mentioned in trade/free agency/alien abduction rumors, they’d be rich. (As of now, they are forced to fight for every dollar they can, just to get by.) So what should we make of this tweet that posits Kyrie Irving will bolt the Cleveland Cavaliers?
It has been confirmed that Andrew Bynum — once a Laker, once a sort-of 76er — will now be a Cavalier. One question remains: How will he wear his hair to the press conference?
JUST DO IT ALREADY: Clips Offer 1st Round Pick For Rights To Doc Rivers, Cavs Offer Two 2nd Round Picks For Pierce
The NBA Draft Lottery gods smiled once again on the Cleveland Cavaliers, granting Dan Gilbert’s struggling team with the No. 1 pick for the second time in three years. Forgive Cleveland if they celebrate a bit — it’s so rare that they get to do so.