- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cleveland Indians President Mark Shapiro announced that the team is investing in the Progressive Field experience by removing 5,000 seats, reducing capacity from around 42,200 to 37,200. That would make one of the smallest stadiums in the MLB, and, wait for it, smaller than Howard J. Lamade Stadium, home of the Little League World Series. You’re welcome, Indians fans.
I have been writing about baseball for over a decade now and while I don’t claim to be a music critic of any sorts, I do know good closer songs! (At least that’s what I’ve told myself.) Even better, I know BAD closer songs!
Reliever goes 18-for-18, including correct predictions for Best Editing and Best Costume Design. WTF?
Indians OF Carlos Moncrief at Goodyear. Pic of the kitchen was for an ad on the right field wall. (Chuck Crow/PD) pic.twitter.com/4TWCIVLt6h
— Glenn Moore (@GlennMooreCLE) February 27, 2014
Another step and it’s ouch! Right in the pantry!
A letter to season ticket holders from the owner of the San Francisco Chinamen. Excerpt: “The ‘Chinamen’ name has been a tradition in San Francisco — and in David Carradine “Kung Fu” reruns — for 70 years. It would be a crime to change it now.”
Look, I’ve always lived by one simple rule: don’t paint your face. You avoid SO many different problems this way.