- Gregg Popovich Is A Genius, But He Really Blew It Last Night
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- A Dead Body Lying A Few Feet Away Is No Reason To Interupt A Good Game Of Beach Paddleball
- Black And Yellow, Black And Yellow... Suit Made Out Of Bruins Rally Towels?
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
“That’s a clown question, bro,” Bryce Harper’s bro-tastic response to a reporter’s ill-advised question after a Nationals win, has taken the world by storm. It was all over the Twitterverse from the get-go, but its reach has inevitably entered the mainstream. The latest clown questionee? Septuagenarian U.S. Senator Harry Reid.
The Senate Majority Leader received an immigration question he didn’t like at a press conference, and he let it be known. His straight face and slow intonation, a stark contrast to Bryce’s quick, angry response, was genius. [Washington Post]