- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The internet exploded an hour ago when reports surfaced that Mike Brown had been canned. And so as Twitter does, names for Brown’s replacement – everything from the absurd (Phil Jackson) to the more absurd (Stan Van Gundy) – were floated with self-congratulating conviction. An injured Mike D’Antoni was one of those names.