- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Cold Weather Super Bowl
The NFL Is Brainstorming Storm Contingency Plans For The New York Super Bowl, Could Have Game On Saturday
Super Bowl XLVIII at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium is still 355 days away, but that hasn’t stopped the NFL from beginning to devise a contingency plan should the first outdoor cold-weather Super Bowl be adversely affected by a mammoth blizzard, much like the Northeast was just a few days ago. Super Bowl Saturday? It could happen.
The location of the 2014 Super Bowl hath been decided, and it will be held in…New York! That’s why Mayor Michael Bloomberg held a happy press conference, right? It’ll be held in the proud home of the New York Giants! And the New York Jets! If the USA Today headline says that it’s gonna be a New York Super Bowl, it must be true, right?