- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Two guys in jorts — one in a Colin Kaepernick jersey, one in a Richard Sherman jersey, walking (nearly) hand-in-hand on Saturday afternoon. If this can happen, surely the rest of the world can get along.
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) has some bad news if you. If you have any of these three players in your Week 2 lineup, that is…
Kenny Vaccaro is a safety that was drafted by the New Orleans Saints with the fifteenth overall pick of the 2013 NFL Draft. He is also a dead ringer for San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, so much so that his own team’s fans mistake him for Kaep as he walks around New Orleans in this video.
Dolphin-Gate: Colin Kaepernick Pisses Off Entire Known Universe With Choice Of Headwear, Will Not Apologize
LISTS: Colin Kaepernick’s 87MPH First Pitch At The Giants Game Is Faster Than Several Major Leaguers Best Fastballs
Well, we clocked the T. Rex at 32 miles an hour…
49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick visited the White House recently, and this ensued. Please tell me that Tebowing isn’t next.
We touched on it briefly last night, but the Super Bowl-defining play came just past the two-minute warning, San Francisco trailing 34-29 and facing a 4th and goal from the five-yard line. Colin Kaepernick, facing immense pressure in his face, threw the ball up for grabs towards San Francisco’s Michael Crabtree and Baltimore’s Jimmy Smith in the right corner of the end zone. Then, controversy.