- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
If you multiplied Peyton Manning and Tom Brady’s rushing yardage total from this year by 81, they would still have over 2,100 fewer rushing yards than Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick.
Combining Cam Newton’s Superman pose and the bicep-kiss is a major league move.
Whether you are getting a jump start on your re-draft prep for next summer or playing in a keeper/dynasty format, playoff football is about more than which team wins the Super Bowl. You need to be looking for value, and on the playoff stage stocks can be volatile. Who’s stock will rise up?
Colin Kaepernick, Queen of the Desert … and other QB’s who are Q-tees. (Good luck getting to sleep tonight).
Two guys in jorts — one in a Colin Kaepernick jersey, one in a Richard Sherman jersey, walking (nearly) hand-in-hand on Saturday afternoon. If this can happen, surely the rest of the world can get along.
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) has some bad news if you. If you have any of these three players in your Week 2 lineup, that is…
Kenny Vaccaro is a safety that was drafted by the New Orleans Saints with the fifteenth overall pick of the 2013 NFL Draft. He is also a dead ringer for San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, so much so that his own team’s fans mistake him for Kaep as he walks around New Orleans in this video.