- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Everyone Was Fine, So It’s Okay To Laugh At This Oblivious Mascot Taking Out A Backflipping Cheerleader
Western Illinois’ mascot Rocky isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. One of the school’s cheerleaders was backflipping across the basketball court when Rocky ambled across the court. Now those mascot heads are big and bulky and shift around a lot, so maybe he just couldn’t see. But whatever the reason, Rocky stumbled right into the backflipping cheerleader and the two collided.
The scene: one out, bottom of the 2nd inning, runners on first and second, Atlanta leading 1-0 over Philadelphia. Juan Pierre hits a double to deep right field, and Phillies’ third base coach Juan Samuel waves Hunter Pence home. Except Pence rounded third a bit too widely, Samuel held his ground, and an unstoppable forced collided with an easily movable, kind of fat person. The delightful consequences (with video!), after the jump.