- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
President Obama Sent A Cardboard Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister To Settle That Olympic Hockey Bet
We’re gonna start calling him Sacha Baron Davis, because it’s so hard to determine if he’s serious or seriously good at this character he’s trolling as with. This time around, he meets with Doc Rivers to let him know he’s willing to race anybody on the Clippers to prove his worth. Wow.
Wait, like, holding a ping-pong paddle between his butt cheeks right now, or when this picture was taken? Because as far as we’re concerned, he’s probably driving right now and that’d be an awfully uncomfortable seating arrangement…
If his term in office is anything like his tenure with the Knicks, the country will never make it out of the second round of the Playoffs. That’s how metaphors work, right?
While these may not be literal translations, or real in anyway, we urge everyone to continue to mock Russia and Vladimir Putin, suggesting they’re both really really gay despite posturing as the complete opposite.