- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Saturday Night Live Season Premiere Picks Over Remains Of NFL, Roger Goodell
- Twitter Reacts To Trey Burke Having His Schlong On The Internet
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Today, Russell Peters — who does not like sports, or whatever — tries to make a Peyton Manning analogy for MMA, and a Floyd Mayweather analogy for comedy.
Mike Tyson is starring in a new Adult Swim cartoon where he’ll be solving crimes. This isn’t a drill. This is real life.
RIP OUT THE JUGULAR: One Guy Brilliantly Animated, Wrote, And Voiced A Cartoon Parody Of ESPN’s 2014 World Cup Coverage
Lalas is a blowhard, Van Nistelroy doesn’t have anything to say, Ballack sounds/acts like Schwarzenegger, Lynsey Hipgrave isn’t exactly charming, and Landon Donovan is sleepy. Yep, that about sums ‘em up.
@Midnight asked the internet to come up with some ridiculous contract demands that LeBron or Carmelo might ask for in their next deal. Ya know, like a Kardashian, or a 500 ft stadium mural of himself overseeing construction of a 600 ft mural of himself, or that Mario Chalmers has to sleep in his locker.
Admittedly, anytime you ask Americans about soccer, there’s some level of bullshit and a great degree of confusion. Jimmy Kimmel did his thing on the streets of Los Angeles, this time asking the morons who actually walk down Hollywood Boulevard what they thought about things like “Landon Donovan’s tricycle kick against Portugal.” We must have missed that…