- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We’re not sure this is exactly how Adultswim planned on releasing the first episode of their newest series, but it also can’t be ruled out (because it’s Adultswim, after all). Also, it’s hilarious. Watch the complete first episode of season one, after the jump…
EXPLORING KAMAN SEASON ONE: 144 Minutes Of Footage Of Chris Kaman’s Insane Off-Season Quest For A Fish
Chris Kaman and his friends made a Wicked Tuna-style fishing webseries called “Exploring Kaman.” It is insane, and insanely entertaining (especially if you think it’s stupid). All six episodes, inside…
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Stars In Knight Rider Reboot, Except In This Version Kitt Is A Total Pain In The Ass
Annoying Kitt: “I have heat exhaustion because sooooomebody had to park at the top [of the parking garage].”
Dale Earnhardt Jr.: “I don’t park you, you park yourself, remember?”
Annoying Kitt: “God how do you put up with me?”
Today, Russell Peters — who does not like sports, or whatever — tries to make a Peyton Manning analogy for MMA, and a Floyd Mayweather analogy for comedy.