- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
BroScience Explains How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps/Ego
Seth Rogen Doesn’t Know Sh*t About Sports As He Thinks Of Aaron Rodgers As ‘Eli’s Brother Who Does State Farm Commercials’
After a disappointing 2013 campaign, the University of Miami football program decided to leave the past in the past, and change their gear. The team seemed really pumped about what will be a very exciting ensemble for the upcoming season.
“The last time the Sixers won a game, I was Jay Leno.” Watch Jimmy go on a two minute rant about the worst professional basketball team in American history.
A host of cameos make it into part four of the enigmatic guard’s comeback mockumentary, as he seeks more realistic employment off the court. Shrewd move. Too bad this is all a ruse and we have proof he’s dead serious about getting a 10-day contract. The plot thickens, after the jump…