- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Detroit Tigers took down the Baltimore Orioles on Friday night 5-3, but not before this drunk dude could get himself kicked out of Comerica Park for throwing back a few too many. As someone attempts to carry him out of the stadium, security approaches the urine-soiled man and most likely invites him to find the nearest exit. Note: the camera-bearer gives adequate play-by-play.
Phil Hughes pitched a complete game gem today against Justin Verlander, holding the potent Tigers offense to just one Prince Fielder solo home run and guiding the Yankees to a 5-1 victory. But before the final out, a fan jumped onto the field, approached Yankee right fielder Nick Swisher and greeted him with some sort of handshake/fist pump/high-five.