- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
What if the commercials never stop? What if he’s all ESPN ever talks about for the next 12 years? Have we created a monster?
While His WAG Irina Shayk Promotes Her Summer Blockbuster Hercules, Cristano Ronaldo Dodges Dandruff Balls
Just watch, please. This commercial is hilarious — made funnier by CR7′s behind-the-scenes commentary.
Beats By Dre Drops Badass Five-Minute World Cup Commercial Featuring LeBron, Chicharito, Neymar, Etc.
Beats headphones are a perfect way to subliminally convince the world’s greatest soccer players to come to the MLS and defect to the USMNT. Espionage and chicanery — it’s what we do best over here. Otherwise, this is just a really cool video selling $300 cushy earbuds.
Bro, this isn’t your Dad’s Lacrosse stick — this thing has the ability to get you crazy laid. Like, MAAAAD COOTER. Cody, step away from the vape and come check this -ish out.