- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Too soon? Never. Let TV’s funniest desk jockeys relieve our collective tension on the heels of a historically uncomfortable moment in sports history…
While these may not be literal translations, or real in anyway, we urge everyone to continue to mock Russia and Vladimir Putin, suggesting they’re both really really gay despite posturing as the complete opposite.
The NHL has been locked out for 2 months and 19 days, which is to say that it’s been way too long since we’ve seen some hockey. For the players, whose has employment has been put on hold, there’s really not much to do. So Dustin Penner of the Los Angeles Kings is interning for Conan on TBS.
It’s a tough divide to bridge, the one between Cubs and White Sox fans. They’ve shared the same city for over a century. North Side vs. South Side. You need something they can really bond over. Last night, Conan tried to provide it. Did the show succeed?
It’s possible that earlier this morning, you noticed an interesting tweet from Skip Bayless. It had to do with getting called out by Shaq on Conan last night, and Bayless’ upcoming response? What’s the fuss about? Check it out after the jump.