- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
To Brady Quinn’s credit, there isn’t much he can do to revive his career at this point. But after sustaining concussion-like symptoms on a scramble against the Raiders last week, perhaps staying in for a few more plays wasn’t the solution.
After suffering temporary paralysis when he was pushed on way up for a dunk Hamilton Heights (Ind.) sophomore Alex Etherington returned home from the hospital.
The NFL has strictly enforced new rules regarding dangerous hits, but that hasn’t prevented players from missing games due to head injuries. Now, the NFL seems to be looking into technology that might help prevent concussions.