- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
To Brady Quinn’s credit, there isn’t much he can do to revive his career at this point. But after sustaining concussion-like symptoms on a scramble against the Raiders last week, perhaps staying in for a few more plays wasn’t the solution.
After suffering temporary paralysis when he was pushed on way up for a dunk Hamilton Heights (Ind.) sophomore Alex Etherington returned home from the hospital.
The NFL has strictly enforced new rules regarding dangerous hits, but that hasn’t prevented players from missing games due to head injuries. Now, the NFL seems to be looking into technology that might help prevent concussions.