- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
To Brady Quinn’s credit, there isn’t much he can do to revive his career at this point. But after sustaining concussion-like symptoms on a scramble against the Raiders last week, perhaps staying in for a few more plays wasn’t the solution.
After suffering temporary paralysis when he was pushed on way up for a dunk Hamilton Heights (Ind.) sophomore Alex Etherington returned home from the hospital.
The NFL has strictly enforced new rules regarding dangerous hits, but that hasn’t prevented players from missing games due to head injuries. Now, the NFL seems to be looking into technology that might help prevent concussions.