- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
To Brady Quinn’s credit, there isn’t much he can do to revive his career at this point. But after sustaining concussion-like symptoms on a scramble against the Raiders last week, perhaps staying in for a few more plays wasn’t the solution.
After suffering temporary paralysis when he was pushed on way up for a dunk Hamilton Heights (Ind.) sophomore Alex Etherington returned home from the hospital.
The NFL has strictly enforced new rules regarding dangerous hits, but that hasn’t prevented players from missing games due to head injuries. Now, the NFL seems to be looking into technology that might help prevent concussions.