- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed A Bunch Of 'Kate Upton Pretends To Be Boning/Giving Footjobs' Photoshoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Elvis Dumervil Is Now A Free Agent Because The Denver Broncos Couldn’t File The Paperwork On His New Contract In Time
If you go to ESPN.com right now, you’ll see this story: Broncos’ defensive end Elvis Dumervil has restructured his contract to remain with the team. Too bad that didn’t actually happen.
The “Is Joe Flacco Elite?” question actually means something now, because the Super Bowl XLVII MVP needs a new contract. It seems safe to assume he’ll get a fat one. But how much will he get, and how much does he deserve after producing perhaps the greatest quarterback performance for a QB of all-time? An investigation, after the jump.
Carmelo Anthony was pressed on the topic of Jeremy Lin recently, and he told Newsday that he thought his contract was “ridiculous.” Melo was, of course, taken out of context, as he was referring to the structure of the contract, and not the total dollar amount. But, to no one’s surprise, Twitter exploded.