- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
TMZ Notified Gilbert Arenas That Yahoo! Ranked His $111M Contract As The Worst Ever, But His Response Was PRICELESS
Elvis Dumervil Is Now A Free Agent Because The Denver Broncos Couldn’t File The Paperwork On His New Contract In Time
If you go to ESPN.com right now, you’ll see this story: Broncos’ defensive end Elvis Dumervil has restructured his contract to remain with the team. Too bad that didn’t actually happen.
The “Is Joe Flacco Elite?” question actually means something now, because the Super Bowl XLVII MVP needs a new contract. It seems safe to assume he’ll get a fat one. But how much will he get, and how much does he deserve after producing perhaps the greatest quarterback performance for a QB of all-time? An investigation, after the jump.
Carmelo Anthony was pressed on the topic of Jeremy Lin recently, and he told Newsday that he thought his contract was “ridiculous.” Melo was, of course, taken out of context, as he was referring to the structure of the contract, and not the total dollar amount. But, to no one’s surprise, Twitter exploded.