- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Courtney Lenz is a five-year veteran of the Baltimore Ravens cheerleading squad, and she weighs 124 pounds. This wouldn’t be of particular importance if the Baltimore Ravens hadn’t benched her for the Super Bowl for being overweight. Lenz went on Access Hollywood last night to discuss the recent development, and she thinks the Ravens screwed her out of a Super Bowl appearance.