- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Craig Robinson wants you to sit back, relax, and stop bugging about Derrick Rose’s controversial absence in this year’s postseason. A timely point he makes, after last night’s Bulls/Heat buckwild Game 3 — everybody’s gotta just chill out about basketball stuff.
Normally, schools – especially public schools – might be uneasy with as prominent a figure as their head basketball coach taking a public political stand. When your head coach’s sister is the First Lady, though, they can’t really help it.
Sure, it’s intentionally the worst rendition of 7th-inning stretch favorite “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” you’ve ever heard, and our guess is
Ron Swanson Nick Offerman could sing this just a tad better if he really tried to, but still: hard to do it any worse than that. See what we mean after the jump.